Please call the office at 330-898-3041 to schedule an appointment to register
✅ Must be a resident of LaBrae School District
✅ Transportation is not provided for our preschool program
✅ Child MUST be potty trained
✅ Must meet income guidelines:
200% of Federal Poverty Level Income Chart
Early Childhood Education funds are required to be used to provide preschool services to economically disadvantaged children whole family income falls at or below 200 percent of the federal level.
|Household Size||Annual Income|
|1 (income less than)||$29,160|
For each additional family member, add $10,280 at the 200% level.
You will need to have the following information to complete registration:
- Child’s birth certificate, social security card and current immunization record
- Valid driver’s license or state ID for parent/guardian registering the child
- Custody papers (if applicable) with court date and time stamp signed by the judge. Must submit complete document
- Proof of Income: W-2, 1040, 1040EZ, two most recent consecutive pay stubs
- Two (2) valid proofs of residency, one (1) MUST be a utility bill.
Valid proof of residency are as follows: Monthly mortgage statement, lease/rental agreement (must submit complete document including signature for both parties), purchase/construction contract, current pay stub, proof of car insurance, government assistance program paperwork, official voter registration card from Board of Elections, monthly bank statement. Nothing handwritten will be accepted (example: receipts, notes, etc.) Post Office Boxes are also not acceptable. We do not accept driver’s license, tax forms, or junk mail for proof of residency.