2020-2021 LaBrae Local Schools Kindergarten Registration will take place at Bascom Elementary on Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 2:00‐8:00 PM (this is the only time when evening hours will be available) and then on Thursdays and Fridays in March and April from 9:30-11:00 AM and from 1:00-2:30 PM. Students must be registered by April 16th to participate in kindergarten screening and be eligible for the summer Bounce Into Bascom Program.
TCESC/LaBrae Preschool Registration will take place at Bascom on Friday, April 3rd between 9:30‐11:00 AM and 1‐2:30 PM.
You will need to have the following information:
- Child’s Birth Certificate, Social Security Card & Immunization Record
- Valid driver’s license or State ID for parent/guardian registering the child.
- Custody papers (if applicable) with court date and time stamp and signed by Judge
- Two (2) valid proofs of residency one (1) MUST be a utility bill. All proof of residency documents must have the parent/guardian’s name, address, and be currently dated.
- Proof of Income (for Preschool only): W-2, 1040, 1040EZ, etc.
Valid proof of residency are as follows: Monthly Mortgage Statement, Lease/Rental Agreement (whole document, all pages, must include signature of both parties), Purchase/Construction Contract, Current Pay Stub, Proof of Car Insurance, Government Assistance Program Paperwork, Official Voter Registration Card from Board of Elections, and/or Monthly Bank Statement.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bascom Office at 330-898-3041 for additional information.
LaBrae Open Enrollment Applications will be available at the LaBrae Board of Education Office or on this web page beginning March 1st.