As we prepare for the coming school year, parents need to keep the following information in mind regarding immunization requirements for school attendance.
- Students entering grades K, 7, & 12, as well as students in any other grade who are newly enrolled at LaBrae, have immunization requirements.
- We do not know yet what school will look like in the fall but we must continue to prepare.
- Students entering 7th grade must show proof of a Tdap & Menigitis vaccination
- Students entering 12th grade must show proof of a second Meningitis vaccine. * If the student is older than 16 & has not had the first Menigitis vaccine they will only need one. Please discuss your child’s vaccination status with his/her healthcare provider.
- Due to COVID-19 many routine doctor appointments were postponed or cancelled, thus it is important that parents contact their child's primary care physician to schedule vaccination appointments.
- Shot records are due in the clinic by October 12, 2020. If you are unable to schedule an appointment until after October 12th due to COVID-19, please let the nurse know what date your student has an appointment. They will be listed as “ in process” until vaccine verification is received
- Shot records may be mailed to school, faxed to 330-898-7808 ( grades 3-12), or 330- 898-1448 (grades K-2), or emailed to Mrs. Harper, the school nurse, at Sharron [dot] harperlabrae [dot] school