Open Enrollment registration for new students will be conducted in the Superintendent’s Office from Monday, March 2nd through Tuesday, March 31st . This open enrollment period is only for students not already attending LaBrae on open enrollment. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, LaBrae has extended the open enrollment application deadline until May 29, 2020.
Hours for open enrollment are 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Applications will only be available from March 2nd to March 31st .
- Applications can be printed from the website starting on March 2nd.
- Applications may be picked up in the Superintendent's Office.
- Completed applications are to be returned to the Superintendent's Office in person and include all requested documents listed below.
- No applications will be accepted via the U.S. Postal Service or by fax.
- No applications will be accepted if missing required documents.
No applications will be accepted after March 31, 2020.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2020.
Submit copies of the following documents with your application:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Current Proof of Residency (see below)
- If accepted for open enrollment, another current proof of residency will need to be submitted at the time of registration.
- School Records (transcripts, interim/report card, test scores)
- Custody or Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- IEP/ETR (if applicable)
You will be notified by mail of acceptance or denial by June 30, 2020.