LaBrae's open enrollment application window for new students will be conducted in the Superintendent’s Office from Wednesday, March 1st through Friday, May 19th. This open enrollment period is only for students not already attending LaBrae on open enrollment.
Office Hours for open enrollment are 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Applications will only be available from March 1st through May 19th.
- Applications can be printed from the website or picked up in the Superintendent's Office starting on March 1st.
- Completed applications are to be returned to the Superintendent's Office in person and include all required documents listed below.
- No applications will be accepted via the U.S. Postal Service or by fax.
- No applications will be accepted if missing required documents.
No applications will be accepted after May 19, 2023.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2023.
Submit copies of the following documents with your application:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Current Proof of Residency (see Acceptable Forms for Proof of Residency)
- If accepted for open enrollment, another current proof of residency will need to be submitted at the time of registration.
- School Records (high school transcript, interim/report card, state test scores)
- Custody or Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- IEP/ETR (if applicable)
You will be notified by mail of acceptance or denial by June 30, 2023.