Open Enrollment registration for new students will be conducted in the Superintendent’s Office from Friday, March 1st through Friday, March 29th. This open enrollment period is only for students not already attending LaBrae on open enrollment.
Hours for open enrollment are 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Applications will only be available from March 1st to the 29th.
- Applications can be printed from the website starting on March 1st.
- Applications may be picked up in the Superintendent's Office.
- Completed applications are to be returned to the Superintendent's Office in person and include all requested documents listed below.
- No applications will be accepted via the U.S. Postal Service or by fax.
- No applications will be accepted if missing required documents.
No applications will be accepted after March 29, 2019.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2019.
Submit copies of the following documents with your application:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Current Proof of Residency (see below)
- If accepted for open enrollment, another current proof of residency will need to be submitted at the time of registration.
- School Records (transcripts, interim/report card, test scores)
- Custody or Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- IEP/ETR (if applicable)
You will be notified by mail of acceptance or denial by June 30, 2019.